Priority is to assist the company in achieving its growth targets; this role is a crucial one for Nordens as you are a pivotal department to ensure that new business targets are reached to increase revenue for a fast-growing accountancy and business advisory firm.
The role of a Client Success Executive will allow you to use your knowledge and abilities to work to deadlines and to provide a service that is “accurate”. Ensuring that all data information is handled with confidentiality for clients, members of staff and the business.
An important part of being a Client Success Executive at Nordens is to build strong relationships with clients, understand their business and help them grow or problem solve, together with targeting and building relationships with potential new clients and partners and offering the same solutions.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Identifying new business opportunities, new markets, new clients, new services, and new partnerships.
- Creating strategies to successfully reach new business opportunities.
- Building relationships with new clients, gauging their needs, and developing proposals to address these needs.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with current clients, ensuring that client retention rate stays at 10% or below.
- Working with the internal teams to ensure that current clients are profitable.
- Provide solutions to helping current and potential clients either grow their business or solve any issues they may have.
- Understanding in detail all Nordens service offerings so that new services can be pitched to new and existing clients.
- Updating Monday.com and Artesian accurately so that accurate reports can be obtained to provide solutions for expansion.
- Identifying areas to improve the department’s efficiencies and researching new software relevant to the department.
- Attending networking events/conferences to build relationships with industry partners and staying up to date with new trends.
- Possessing a strong understanding of the company’s services, the competition in the industry and Nordens’ positioning within.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to ensure that good quality relevant content is delivered.
Skills & Qualifications
- Integrity and Confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail, excellent time management and organisation
- Decision-making and problem solving
- Commercial awareness
- The ability to sell ideas and services
- A strategic and creative mind
- Excellent customer service skills
- Technical skills to understand and proposal solutions by focusing on the clients’ requirements
- The ability to motivate themselves and others