Department: Client Co-ordination
Job Title: Client Co-ordinator
Reporting to: Client Co-ordination Manager
Responsible for: Providing internal business services and advice to support colleagues in the delivery of their work, managing day-to-day operations to include managing telephone calls and welcoming clients, correspondence management, onboarding of new clients, effective database management, generating reports and handling ad hoc duties.
Important External Relationships: Clients of the Company
Salary Band: £25,000+
The benefits of working with us
Here at Nordens we pride ourselves on being a diverse and progressive organisation who are always striving to grow and improve. We respect and admire our team and are forever looking for new ways to enhance the team bonding experience which makes up the foundation of who and what we are.
When you join our close-knit and family orientated team, we put a great deal of emphasis on personal development and training, providing you with the skill set and education to enable you to progress up the company ladder.
We also have a heavy focus on staff mental wellbeing and do all we can to make sure you’re in a good head space, and if needed are always free to talk to about your troubles, concerns, or issues. This also relates to our generous flexibility in the workplace, working around your personal needs to accommodate your lifestyle and responsibilities.
By joining Nordens, you’re joining a family and one that will take care of you whilst allowing you to strive and learn in order to take you to the next level in your burgeoning career.
Why Choose Nordens? We’re not just an accountancy firm; we’re a family. Our DNA is woven with inclusivity, support, and innovation. We believe in empowering every member to achieve their personal and professional aspirations.
Our Culture Pillars:
- A positive, solution-focused environment.
- Personal responsibility, accountability, and integrity at all levels.
- Every role adds value, shaping our firm’s performance.
- A balanced work environment: relaxed yet professional, creative yet urgent.
- Commitment to personal growth and development.
- Respectful communication and problem-solving.
- Upholding our values and performance standards.
Your Growth Journey with Nordens:
- Growth and Development: Embrace personal accountability and benefit from our award-winning training and continuous learning opportunities.
- Collaborative Culture: Thrive in an inclusive culture that values diverse perspectives and teamwork.
- Studying: Benefit from our study support programme, course fee coverage, and paid study leave. Study support will be provided for ATT and CTA exams.
- Career Progression: Aim high with our bespoke development and coaching program. Many of our directors began as juniors!
Your Well-being Matters:
- Work-Life Balance: Enjoy true flexibility with our hybrid working policy and core working hours.
- Your Health: From additional holiday entitlements, “me days”, and private medical healthcare, to enhanced maternity benefits, we’ve got you covered.
- Your Voice: We value your feedback and encourage open communication through various platforms.
- Respect: A diverse and inclusive environment where everyone is respected and valued.
- Sustainability: Join our journey towards carbon neutrality with eco-friendly initiatives and benefits.
At Nordens, your success is our triumph. We’re committed to providing an environment where you can flourish, make an impact, and be a part of something bigger. Ready to embark on a fulfilling career journey? Join us!
Responsibilities & Duties
Office Assistant Duties:
- Execute a range of tasks, to include managing telephone calls and welcoming clients with a friendly, caring and meticulous approach.
- Innovatively contribute to the development of streamlined office processes.
- Utilise solution-focused thinking to address challenges in day-to-day operations.
- Organise and maintain a tidy and efficient office environment.
- Carefully manage and update company databases with a keen eye for detail.
- Innovate database processes to ensure efficiency and accuracy.
- Onboarding new clients
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with clients, embodying a caring and client-centric approach.
- Innovatively find ways to enhance client communication and satisfaction.
- Liaise with external entities such as Companies House, HMRC and Accountants with a solution-focused mindset.
- Innovate external communication strategies to build lasting connections. Project Support:
- Contribute to projects with a caring attitude, to provide logistical support.
- Bring results by ensuring projects are completed efficiently and effectively.
Skills & Qualifications
Personal Qualities Customer Focus:
- Demonstrate a caring and customer-focused mindset to provide exceptional service.
- Think innovatively to improve processes, contribute ideas, and foster a culture of innovation within the team.
- Approach challenges with a solution-focused mindset, seeking effective resolutions.
- Foster connections within and outside the department, promoting collaboration and teamwork.
- Bring results by efficiently managing tasks, projects, and responsibilities to achieve departmental goals.
- Exhibit strong organisational skills and effective time management to handle multiple tasks efficiently.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, actively listening and responding effectively.
- Display enthusiasm and contribute positively as a team player within the client Co- ordination Department.
- Approach tasks with a positive and proactive mindset, contributing to a constructive work environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. Essential Requirements:
- Previous experience working in an office-based role.
- Strong familiarity with office procedures and protocols.
- Excellent organisational and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in using standard office software and equipment.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently when necessary.
- Previous experience working in an accountancy practice or similar financial environment.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, then we’d love to hear from you! Apply below or email your CV to the practice management department (firstname.lastname@example.org).