We are delighted to announce that we’ve won another prestigious award!
It’s a huge honour for us to have been awarded the Global Advisory Experts: Business Turnaround Services Advisory Firm of the Year in England.
This fantastic award recognises our high level of success at helping businesses to overcome their challenges and move forward in a smooth and profitable way.
What is Business Turnaround?
Quite simply, business turnaround is the process of taking a business that’s underperforming and turning it around to become viable and profitable. It could be that the business has been struggling, or simply that its performance hasn’t met the owner’s expectations.
In many cases, it’s a rescue operation.
Either way, it’s about finding the best way forward.
How does Nordens help?
We work closely with clients because we have an absolute passion for helping businesses to not only succeed, but to achieve greater profits and successes than they’d ever thought possible before working with us.
In some cases this means helping an already successful venture to perform better, and in others it’s about bringing a struggling business to a position of strength.
If you’re having a tough time, we’re the friend that will listen, advise and share our experiences of helping other businesses like yours to overcome similar situations.
When do you need our help?
You need our strategic help to improve your business if:
- Financial challenges have crept up slowly and are suddenly overwhelming.
- An unexpected event has caused money to hemorrhage from the business.
- You want to move forward but can’t see the wood for the trees.
- You don’t know who to turn to.
How you can help yourself
Many businesses miss the opportunities gained from proper strategic business planning simply because they underestimate its importance.
If you’re stressed and struggling, don’t worry – you’re not alone. The important thing is to ask for help, and the sooner the better. These simple steps will help to clarify your thinking:
- Identify the issues
- Create a workable plan
- Prioritise your plan
- Communicate with anyone important to keeping your business afloat: staff, customers, suppliers, investors, the tax office
- Explore opportunities to improve your cashflow and profitability
Our dedicated Strategic Business Planning team is geared up to specifically put you back on track – the right track – and give you the impetus you need to catapult forward. Working together, we like to be seen as part of your team, always on hand to provide the guidance and practical support you need to succeed.
Here are a few things to look out for that could indicate the need for better planning:
- You’re under pressure to meet financial commitments but unable to raise the money you need.
- Your suppliers are getting upset or you feel you’re losing their trust and support in terms of offering you credit.
- Cash flow is becoming an issue, often because customers are not settling their invoices quickly and you have bills and staff to pay.
- You have the oportunity to expand your business but not the money needed to get things off the ground.
These are all the sorts of issues that we help businesses to solve – and which have resulted in us receiving this latest Business Turnaround Award.
If any of these issues impact on either your bottom line figures or your stress levels, get in touch to see how we can help.