Our Christmas Message To You
Merry Christmas to all!
Here we have Mitch Hahn, CEO of Nordens Chartered Accountants delivering our Christmas message to you. Click the video link or read the full transcript below.
As we enter the holiday season and begin to look ahead to the New Year, I want to extend my personal thanks for trusting Nordens as your financial business partner.
The coronavirus pandemic and its impacts have been unique and remarkable, requiring all of us to think and act in new ways. Throughout this period, Nordens has remained focused on being there for you and your business every step of the way.
Whether it is helping you steer through today’s challenges, navigate the coming recovery, or plan for the future, we at Nordens stand ready to support you, your family, your business and your community. This is a responsibility — and a privilege — that we take very seriously.
Since I last communicated with you in June, the Nordens family have continued to step up on behalf of all those we serve:
- We have raised over £20m on behalf of our clients to help them through this period together with over £10m in R&D tax credits
- We have delivered a client care plan where our teams have contacted ALL of their clients within a short period of time and will continue to do so
- We have helped even more businesses transform digitally to allow their businesses to run more efficiently.
- Against most other firms in the industry, we have completed ALL of our clients furlough claims completely at OUR cost and we have done over 3000 furlough claims in total.
- We have held more FREE webinars which you can view on our website, and workshops together with providing instant updates with newsletters with free advice and all the government updates
- And lastly our online consultancy program ‘THE INTERACTIVE ACCELERATOR PROGRAM’ is continuing to change more peoples lives. If you haven’t already, please register for our free taster sessions of online consultancy by visiting IAPLIVE.com
Against this backdrop, we have continued to invest in serving you even better with simple, seamless experiences across all the ways you choose to manage and grow your business.
Enabled by strong digital capabilities and a deep understanding of your needs, we are ready to provide you with ideas, advice and solutions at every step along your businesses journey.
Nordens has maintained a commitment to service for more than 18 years. We have navigated successfully through 2020 and remain in a strong position to be able to support you and help you achieve both your business and personal goals for the foreseeable future.
We very much appreciate the opportunity to serve you and be apart of your journey, and I personally thank you for being a Nordens client. From all of us at Nordens, best wishes for a special holiday season and a fresh start in 2021.
Should you have any enquiries, feel free to contact us on 02085300720 or email email@example.com
Our Christmas Message To You18 December 2020
Join Us to Unpack the Autumn Statement24 November 2023
Year-End Tax Planning, Simplified6 November 2023
HMRC’s Game-Changing Rules for Side Hustles3 November 2023
Weathering the SME Insolvency Storm1 November 2023
Michael Mercer Testimonial – CEO of Taylors Legal.16 October 2023
6 Key Questions To Answer As A Business Owner21 July 2023
5 Reasons why SMEs need business advisory in the current economic si...14 July 2023
Do I need an Audit?25 May 2023
What is R&D? Is your business eligible?10 January 2023